Customer Care Policy
Fresh Flower Bag works hard to provide the best service to all of our customers. We are committed to setting high standards of customer service and using these to train our staff to meet our customers’ needs.
This document supports our company’s aims of providing professional, friendly and competitive service by helping to deliver our services to the highest standard. The policy will ensure maximum customer satisfaction, minimum complaints and ongoing work to the highest standards.
This document sets out the standard of care and how it is maintained. It lets customers know:
• That we do care about our work and what our customers think of it
• What they can expect from us
• What to do if they are not satisfied or have a complaint
Defining the standards
Our standards are defined by our customers so that we deliver the best care for them.
• Regularly ask customers for their opinions on our service
• Use these opinions to shape the service we provide
• Be honest with customers about the services we can and can’t provide
Our staff is essential in delivering our services and ensuring our customers are satisfied.
• Ensure our staff are sufficiently trained and competent to deliver our services
• Ensure our staff treat all customers with respect, courtesy, and understanding
• Train all members of staff in customer care
How we communicate
Efficient correspondence with customers is essential in keeping them satisfied.
• Listen carefully to the customer
• Be polite, honest and accurate with the information we provide
• Respond to all inquiries promptly and with courtesy
• Ensure the customer understands all information provided
• Conduct correspondence professionally and confidentially
• Inform customers of any changes or delays in good time
• Provide alternative sources for services where we cannot help
• Keep customers informed of any subsequent stages in the process
Measuring the standards
We want to ensure that our customer care is optimal and this will be measured by our customers
• Seek regular feedback on customer satisfaction
• Investigate all complaints thoroughly and in a timely fashion
• Use feedback and results of complaint investigations to influence changes in customer care
If you are not satisfied or have a complaint about the conduct/ behavior of a member of the team, our service or our work, then please contact:
• By telephone on 0031651185686
• By Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Or by post: Marsstraat 28 2172 CB Sassenheim Holland
PRIVACY & SAFETY
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature. When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes. Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways: To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested. To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests. To quickly process your transactions. To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature. If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How Do We Protect Visitor Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do We Use "Cookies"?
Do We Disclose The Information We Collect To Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include our business. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How Can You Opt-Out, Remove Or Modify Information You Have Provided To Us?
Questions And Feedback
Thanks for your interest in our products.
If you are a wholesaler and would like to know how add Fresh FlowerBags to your assortment, please contact us at email@example.com. Once we receive your inquiry, we will contact you in 24-48 hours to find out how we can best meet your needs. We look forward to speaking with you.
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Offline Payments